Sunday, October 14, 2007
Things to DO...
Today is a day for actions...stand up, leave your comfortable couch and you favorite brain-burning TV show! It's hard for me too, I know...but if we dont want to be remembered as the generation that knew about Global Warming and didn't take any actions to save the plannet we should WAKE UP!!!
These are 10 things we can all do (starting from today) to reduce the Global Warming:
1. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (one recycled bottle equals the energy consumed to watch a 3hrs movie on your tv)
2. Use Less Heat and Air Conditioning
3. Replace regular light bulbs with compact fluorescent light (CFL)
4. Drive Less and Drive Smart
5. Buy Energy-Efficient Products
6. Use Less Hot Water
7. Use the "Off" Switch (its there for a reason-Mac users)
8. Plant a Tree (even at your balcony)
9. Get a Report Card from Your Utility Company
10. Encourage Others to Conserve
For a full Global Warming Survival Guide visit the following link http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/environment/