Google
 

Thursday, June 7, 2007

59 days later...

...and a lot of things have changed...
almost everything...first of all I'm writing this post from New York City where I moved almost 2 months ago!!! Boston Era is over for good...dipressing...so many good moments...so many good friends...just to make myself clear I'm not even close to start whynning, I love NY - like the cheesy t-shirt says, that every tourist wears when visits NY - but something is missing - maybe it's my mood today...although i'm sure it will come on the way!!!
Anyway, lets walk at the bright side again...after lots and lots of job-hunting I found a job in ANT1 the largest Greek TV network, and the best part is that I really enjoy it!!!
But you know what they say...when one searching stops another starts...and mine was an apartment searching-it took me almost 2 months-and I would be homeless sleeping at the park (which is not so bad) if i didn't have a couple of good friends to help me out, stand by me when i was grumpier than even before...and I owe them a BIIIIG THANK YOU!!!! (u know)
Now that I see back it was quite an experience with a lot of lessons, miles of walking around NYC(still I can't perfectly orientate) and a couple of really good stories for my grandchildren looooooool
But these days are over too...and I'm back...from NYC...with new job...new apartment (no furniture yet), and in the search for the new search...

No comments: